Hunting from elevated box blinds have changed the outdoor industry over the past few years. Many people are making the investment and adding the blind to their whitetail hunting arsenal. Still, though, many hunters refuse to climb out of their traditional tree stands. Don’t get me wrong. It is hard to beat a rut hunt in the timber out of a tree stand. There is nothing like it, but there are several other things to consider when you are looking for a successful whitetail season. Today, we are going to give you 5 reasons why you should pull the trigger on a Muddy Box Blind today!
- Scent Control – How many times have you thought you were hunting a stand where you had a perfect wind and then suddenly, the wind switches? Your hunt is now busted. Hunting out of an enclosed Muddy Box blind will help contain your scent. Do you hunt in big creek bottoms like I do? Swirling winds in creek bottoms are constantly making you second guess your hunting tactics. Sure, scent eliminating sprays and ozone generators don’t hurt, but only an airtight box blind can keep all your scent contained while in the field!
- Comfortability – I cannot tell you how many hours I have spent in the tree stand over the years, but I can tell you that not a hunt went by where I wasn’t complaining about my backside getting tired or being too cold to sit any longer. A Muddy Box blind eliminates both issues. You can hunt longer by staying out of the harsh elements a deer season can be whether it is rain or cold temperatures, a blind will help you hunt longer and keep you comfortable as you wait for you encounter with your target buck!
- Safety – We all know that a successful hunt means nothing if you don’t make it home safely to your family. This is yet another positive aspect of having a Muddy Box Blind. There is no need to worry bout climbing a tree or ladder stand with a box blind. Muddy offers both a 10- and 5-foot tower platform with stairs and a handrail to assure your safety while entering your blind. Once in the blind you are fully enclosed and surround by walls on every side for a comfortable and safe hunt. With a Muddy box blind, you won’t have to worry about making it home to the family!
- Family Ties – One of the greatest things about the outdoors is being able to spend time with your family. If you have a Muddy Box blind you will be able to take your entire family! Hunting from a blind is a great opportunity to introduce young hunters to the outdoors. We have already told you how box blinds can keep scent down, suppress noise and makes each hunt more comfortable. All these things are important when taking new hunters afield. The same goes for older hunters. A box blind helps allow you to hunt for many more years without the worry of climbing into a tree stand.
- Versatility – Have you ever had a spot that you were just dying to hunt, but you had no way to hunt it? You couldn’t find the right tree or maybe there weren’t any trees at all? A Muddy Box blind helps you become a more versatile hunter. Once you have a blind you can place it in that spot on your farm you’ve always wanted to hunt but didn’t know how. You can even get creative with your Muddy Box Blind and place it on a trailer for what we like to call a “Mobile Muddy Setup”!
It is simple…. Whether you’re a seasoned whitetail hunter targeting a specific buck or you’re just being introduced into the world of whitetails, the Muddy lineup of box blinds has something for everyone. Check them out today!